PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Cookies necessary for navigation on the site
1.1) When you browse the Cbd-certified.com site, the site collects personal data concerning you, for the exclusive benefit of Cbd-certified.com, by means of purely technical cookies which are installed in your terminal (computer / tablet / smartphone, etc.).
This processing of your personal data is (i) necessary for your navigation on the Cbd-certified.com website (art. 6.1 (b) GDPR) and (ii) necessary for the legitimate interest of the security of the information system of the Cbd-certified.com website (art. 6.1 (f) GDPR).
1.2) You will find this information in the "cookie banner" on the home page of the Cbd-certified.com site and on which you will be invited to click on the "I understand" box.
2.1) If you wish to contact Cbd-certified.com, you can use the contact form accessible from the header and the footer of the site, your email address will be used to answer you. After twenty four months (CNIL deliberation n°SAN 2020-003 of July 28, 2020) from your question, and if you have not subscribed to one of the services offered by Cbd-certified.com, your contact data will be deleted from the database of the Cbd-certified.com site.
3) Violation of your personal data
3.1) As required by the GDPR, in the event that Cbd-certified.com finds a violation of its personal databases, Cbd-certified.com will inform the CNIL no later than within 72 hours of taking the decision. knowledge of the breach.
The Cbd-certified.com site respects the RGPD:
- No “tracker cookie” to track users
- Only "purely technical" cookies for a dynamic display of our web pages on the terminal from which you consult our web pages (laptop / tablet / smartphone)
- No transmission of your personal data to third parties for canvassing / prospecting (or anything else, for that matter)
- Retention of your data as a prospect for a maximum of two years (CNIL deliberation n°SAN 2020-003 of July 28, 2020).